Shipping & Handling Time
- Shipments will be sent within 1-3 business days from order.
- Shipping time is between 1-5 business days.
- Please note that, occasionally, delivery may take a few extra days to arrive due to postal delays that are out of our control, such as weather and national holidays.
Shipping Terms & Method
- We currently only ship in the United States.
- For orders outside of the United States please contact us at email@example.com.
- Shipping method is via UPS or USPS.
- We use flat rates for shipping in the United States. Orders under 5kg/11lbs cost $10, and orders above 5kg/11lbs cost is $30. Shipping rates are subject to change.
- Any applicable taxes will be added to the invoice.
- Our website prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- For Diners and Discover credit cards – please choose PayPal gateway to pay with these cards.
- We also accept payment through PayPal.
- We do not accept cash payments.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
Cancelations and Returns
- You can request any change or cancellation to your order within 14 days of purchase. We will do our best to accommodate such requests, assuming items have not been shipped. After the 14-day cancellation period, all orders are non-cancellable, and payments are non-refundable (Please see terms and conditions).
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us immediately after receiving the item. We will give you the return address and shipping instructions.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, in its original packaging, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of receipt of your product by Groundwork BioAg.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If stored in a dark, dry, and cool place, per product label, it is recommended to use DYNOMYCO® within the “best if used by” date that appears on the label. This date is two years after product manufacturing. Product is provided “as is,” and Groundwork BioAg is not liable for its misuse. See Terms and Conditions for full explanation.
Security and Privacy