DYNOMYCO C® is the result of 30 years of scientific research at Israel’s Volcani Center (ARO). DYNOMYCO C® was designed and formulated by a team of biologists, agronomists and soil and plant health scientists to help medical cannabis cultivators reach their plant’s full potential. Cannabis cultivators who use DYNOMYCO C® achieve higher yields, higher cannabinoid levels and higher terpene content. Plants treated with DYNOMYCO C® develop a more extensive root system and can thus take full advantage of the growing media. DYNOMYCO C® contains 2,500 propagules per gram of Glomus intraradices endomycorrhizal fungi. DYNOMYCO C® has been tested in medical and recreational cannabis cultivation facilities in the USA and Israel. When adding DYNOMYCO C® to the growing media, a 10-45% yield increase was observed compared to untreated plants.
MYCORRHIZAL INOCULATION HAS MANY BENEFITS, AMONG THEM:
• Plant tolerance to suboptimal pH levels
• Plant resistance to stress
• Accelerated plant growth and time-to-harvest
• Improved nutrient uptake
• Increased crop yields
• Fertilizer reduction
• Suitable for use in various growing media (soil, coco, rockwool)
• Easy application – at the start of the grow cycle and upon transplantation
• Suitable for use with synthetic and organic fertilizers
• Increased oil production
• Plant tolerance to salinity
AVERAGE YIELD (G/PLANT)
DYNOMYCO C® PRODUCTS
DYNOMYCO C® is currently the only cannabis-specific mycorrhizal inoculant registered for commercial use in Canada (Registration Number 2019082A Fertilizers Act).
DYNOMYCO C® is available in the following sizes for the home grower or large-scale cultivator:
Treats up to 37 plants
Treats up to 250 plants
Treats up to 3,000 plants
Treats up to 6,000 plants
DYNOMYCO C® is to be applied as a soil amendment.
1. Thoroughly mix DYNOMYCO C® into the growing media until it’s spread uniformly.
2. Upon transplantation, apply DYNOMCYO C™ by spreading at the bottom and sides of the planting hole.
|CONTAINER SIZE||APPLICATION RATE|
Seeds, clones or seedlings